Simon and Eli went to the downtown preschool trick or treat in the morning. It was rainy and cold, but the boys were great.

So many of my pictures are blurry... Abe at the costume parade at school. There were like a million girls dressed as Elsa.

I asked Abe if he wanted anything special for Halloween dinner. He said he did, so we had bones, blood, eye balls and brains for dinner that night. Haha!


My super heroes!


These cuties were so excited to go get some candy!



It was freezing cold. It was also raining. Andy decided he had to test drive a car late in the afternoon. Plus his car wasn't starting... So he ended up with the good stroller and umbrella in the mini van with him. We got started without him, but he caught up to us after about 15 minutes. We made it to my parents' house. Simon and Andy stayed there while Eli and Abe and I went to a few more houses. Eli gave up about six houses past Nana and Grandpa's house. Abe really wanted to keep going. We made it maybe 10 more houses. We saw my dad driving the others home, so I just wanted to give them Eli's gloves that I ended up with somehow. That's when Abe decided to throw the towel in too. We made it about 45 minutes, but ended up with way more candy than we need.




We had hot chocolate, ate way too much candy and watched the Garfield and Charlie Brown Halloween specials on Youtube. The boys had a dance party with glow sticks to "the Monster Mash." It was probably one the best Halloweens I can remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment