Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall 2013


I got some pictures from Andy's phone uploaded, so I wanted to share my favorites.

This is the closest we get to camping. A tent in the family room.

 photo 20130901_214547.jpg

At Johnston's Fruit Farm for apple picking.

 photo 20130926_180742.jpg

 photo 20130926_180848.jpg

The gash on Simon's head. It was open 1 1/2 cm.

 photo 20131008_181315.jpg

Four stitches. I must have taken 20 pictures and this is the best one... At least it shows his two little teeth.

 photo PA110020.jpg

Andy and I went to Maumee Bay. It was a beautiful day, so we went for a walk on an "interpretive trail." We had a lot of fun.

 photo 20131011_162606.jpg

I found a fuzzy little caterpillar friend.

 photo 20131011_163226.jpg

The trail is on a nice, raised boardwalk. The trees were so pretty!

 photo 20131011_163816.jpg

Can you see the praying mantis? We saw at least 4 that day.

 photo 20131011_165023.jpg

We went to Sidecut Park, which is lovely this time of year. The boys love to throw rocks into the river.  I love my goofy boys!

 photo 20131012_180101.jpg

 photo 20131012_180133.jpg

 photo 20131012_180157.jpg

 photo 20131012_180234.jpg

The only picture I took General Conference weekend. I regret that I don't take more pictures.

 photo PA050004.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment