We didn't get Simon many gifts, but he loves his new ball and books! Simon had some great helpers to open his presents.



Now that Simon is one year old and over 20 lbs we are able to switch him forward facing. He loves it. Especially when we have a movie going on the DVD player.

Mmmmm! Yummy cake! We just did cake with our little family this time. (And for some reason almost all of the pictures turned out blurry.)


I took over 15 pictures of him at breakfast. This was the best one:

Darth Vader and Boba Fett. I mean Eli and Abe.


We went to Uptown Maumee's trick or treat.
We joined the YMCA recently and signed up Abe and Eli for swimming lessons. They are off to a great start!

The last time we went to the zoo we only went to the Reptile House. The boys like it best.

Abe at his class Halloween party.


I took the boys to Coldstone. Before we even saw the ice cream Eli told me he wanted the blue one. (Yuck!) I decided to let him have his way this time. He was one happy boy!

Abe went with mint ice cream and brownies. Can you guess which flavor I helped eat the most?

Sometimes Simon was impatient with me feeding him ice cream.


Thumbs up for Coldstone!

I love chasing this boy around the house!

I might have posted this one before, but it's classic Eli.

I went shopping for the first time in a long time. Here's my new outfit.

Pumkpkins!



Downtown Octo"boo"fest a few weeks ago. It was cold and windy, but we had a great time anyways.
We finally repainted the kitchen walls. We didn't love the blue we originally chose. I really do love this new shade. It's not very different, but a little more grey and it's not semi-gloss, it's eggshell or whatever sheen is just less than semi-gloss.

And this is our new clock that we just got yesterday. I really like it.

You look darling in your green coat! Love you and your boys, Rach!
ReplyDelete