Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Few More From November

Here are some pictures of us from this fall.  I don't think I posted any good pictures of Simon dressed up as Yoda for Halloween.  He is so cute!  And Abe and Eli are sweetie pies too.  :)






We had so many leaves this year!  Our neighborhood has lots of mature trees that are beautiful, but they drop tons of leaves that blow all around.  I raked three or four times to get them cleaned up.  Once I even let the boys "help".  They loved it!





I love a good deal, so when there was a Groupon for bowling I couldn't resist!  It was about to expire, so we went the day before Thanksgiving.  The boys had never been, and it had been ages since Andy and I had gone.  We got the bumpers and ramp thingy for the boys.  It was so fun!  I hope we can go again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment