Anyways, back to the recipe. It is so simple. I think that's part of what makes it so amazing, but it really is delicious!! The feta is nice and salty, and the Greek seasoning is one of my favorites.
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients
olive oil
1 block (1#)
of feta cheese (I sometimes use the pre-crumbled kind to save time)
tomatoes
(any kind)…I use about 3-4 Roma’s
1 bunch of
green onions
1 baguette
Cavender's Greek
Seasoning
1 large platter
Directions
Wet the platter generously with olive oil
Dice the green onions and tomatoes. Throw them on the olive oil.
Crumble the feta cheese and throw that on the platter.
Sprinkle about 1 Tablespoon of the Greek Seasoning on top. (If you can't
find Cavender's, you can sub with oregano and a little pepper and some salt to taste.)
Mix it gently all together. Slice the baguette nice and thin. Use the baguette to grab some of this amazing dip and enjoy!
Do you make this during the reunion? I think we had it at Fritz and Becky's... DIVINE.
ReplyDelete