Snow Emergency Level 3
We are having crazy cold weather right now and got dumped with snow yesterday. Today many counties in the area, including ours, are under a Level 3 Snow Emergency, which means only emergency vehicles are allowed on the road. If you are caught driving without a valid reason you could be arrested. It's seriously bad driving conditions with lots of blowing snow. Plus with the wind chill it feels like it's negative 25 degrees out right now. Yikes! School is already canceled for tomorrow due to the cold.
We knew the temperatures would drop, so we played yesterday when it was in the positive thirties outside. I was surprised that Eli didn't want to come play outside too, but Abe and I had fun making a snowman.
Eli fell down the stairs. He hit his head pretty hard, but fortunately only has a bruise and shallow cut from it. I'm so glad he didn't need stitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment