Sunday, December 14, 2014

November 2014

I realized I haven't posted pictures from November yet. 

We've been going to the zoo to do the indoor exhibits now that it's cold out. The aviary is pretty fun!

 photo 20141108_104603.jpg

On the way to the reptile house. The boys love to climb on these turtle statues.

 photo 20141108_111453.jpg

We don't just dress up for Halloween in our house. (Poor Sierra! We mostly have super heroes. At least she seemed to like the spider!)

 photo 20141108_182804.jpg

Our library has the best story time/crafts.

 photo 20141112_143532.jpg

Andy likes to put up the tree before Thanksgiving. The boys do too.

 photo 20141116_180027.jpg

Our playgroup went on a tour at the fire station. Simon and Eli loved it!

 photo 20141120_100606.jpg

We went to the lights at the zoo on a warmer night in November. I think there are only a few years out of my whole life that I have missed going to the lights.

 photo 20141126_183725.jpg

Thanksgiving!

 photo 20141127_132706.jpg

 photo 20141127_132726.jpg

Our Thanksgiving picture on the stairs tradition. Thanks Becky!

 photo 20141127_190208.jpg

Last year we went bowling the day before Thanksgiving. This year we went the day after. Simon was really grumpy, and Andy helped the boys with their turns. It was exhausting, but I'd like to go again next year too.

 photo 20141128_143148.jpg

 photo 20141128_143300.jpg

Abe and Eli helped me make some Christmas fudge to give to friends. 

 photo 20141129_193753.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment