Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pictures from Andy's Phone

A few times a year I load the pictures from Andy's phone. That's why these are old and random.

Abe was so proud of himself when he caught a fish this summer.

 photo 20140712_182329.jpg

I really need to track down all of our pictures from our trip to CA from this summer. This is the only one I can find at the moment. We went to the Sacramento temple with Sharlene and Dad. I love the temple.

 photo 20140730_110311.jpg

Abe's hair got really long...

 photo 20141023_193740.jpg

 photo 20141023_194315.jpg

 photo 20141023_194056.jpg

We get quite a few leaves in our yard in the fall. We spent a few afternoons raking up and playing in the leaves.

 photo 20141025_153409_RichtoneHDR.jpg

This is the culprit of most of our leaves.

 photo 20141025_151420_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Simon trying to help.

 photo 20141025_151241_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Abe had this Pete the Cat stuffed animal from school for a school assignment. Pete joined us at Imagination Station. Abe generally doesn't like doing homework, but had a lot of fun with this.

 photo 20141213_105530.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It's funny to see those zoo eggs change colors over the years.

    I love that picture of you and Andy at the Temple. Two thumbs up for your outfit.

    And I cannot get over how funny Abe is.

    ReplyDelete