I am way behind on photos for this year. I put up pictures from when Andy and I went to Dallas, and very few since then. I get overwhelmed by how many months and pictures I want to share, so I am just going to go back to January and post a few at a time.
It was a long, cold winter. At least the boys have adorable sweaters!
It was a long, cold winter. At least the boys have adorable sweaters!
Snow fun!
I don't know what the special occasion was here. We don't often have donuts in our house. He's even cute covered in chocolate.
I convinced Andy to take me and the boys to the Henry Ford museum up in Detroit. The first thing we saw was this Oscar Meyer weinermobile. The boys loved it! There is also a little cafe that sells hot dogs right by one of the entrances to the exhibits. The boys begged for hot dogs most of our visit that day at the museum. Well played hot dog stand. Well played.
They even had this little thing where kids could pretend to be a hot dog. Our boys ended up getting hot dogs in the end.
There was more to the museum than hot dogs. There were cool cars, trains and airplanes too.
Here's the Rosa Parks bus. We had a great time. History can be fun after all!











No comments:
Post a Comment