Sunday, June 19, 2016

March 2016

Trying to catch up.  Again.  I will need to get pictures from Andy's phone added later, but I don't want to get farther behind.

At church I help with evening activities for the women in our ward.  We had a really fun night we had chocolate fountains with loads of things to dip.  We also asked everyone to bring a pair of shoes and shared fun stories about what we did in those shoes/ how the shoes represent us.  It was amazing all the things I learned about these women, many who I've known my whole life.


Simon gave up napping.  But not really.


Our art museum has an awesome area for the kids to draw, paint, play, explore.  We should go more often.  The boys have a blast every time we go.


We did a little work in our hallway bathroom upstairs.  I never loved the yellow paint, so we went with a gray (the darkest of our samples).  The fan was loud, ugly, and since there was only one switch it was on any time the light was on.  We got a pretty light/fan combo, and Andy took out the single switch and made it a triple.  We put in a new door and painted to linen closet door white.





Like so many house projects, this one proved harder than expected.  The box that the switch was in was tricky to get out, but Andy got it! 

I love the new light/fan! I didn't get any pictures of the old one to see how much better this one is.  Oh well!

I think this was St. Patrick's Day.  I think Simon didn't have anything else green to wear.

Decorating Easter eggs.  We tried coloring them and drawing with markers this year.


Easter morning egg hunt!


 Dressed up extra special for church.  (Eli and Abe are both in size 6T suits here. Eli is catching up to Abe!)



 I love these boys!!

Abe and Uncle Paul celebrate birthdays one day apart, so we sang to both of them at our Easter lunch.


Trev and Simon.  Cuties.


We didn't go anywhere for spring break, so we had a picnic with some Chick Fil A.

Simon is just having a snack under the table while he reads some Gerald and Piggie books. ;)


There was a photo booth at our church Easter party.  I'll take a family shot any time I can get one!


No comments:

Post a Comment