Monday, March 14, 2016

February 2016

Fun in February! I think I need to get Andy's pictures, but I thought I'd at least post what I have.

Andy subbed Eli's primary class.

 photo 20160214_1224140_zpskrgwk9yi.jpg

Fondue for Valentine's Day.

 photo 20160214_133824_zpsrhn6mqcd.jpg

Eli had a birthday!

 photo 20160219_071347_zpscixsr2ls.jpg

 photo 20160219_081107_zpsuvvozobv.jpg

Chick Fil A for the bday dinner.

 photo 20160219_172441_zpshnrbsiei.jpg

Cupcakes for the birthday boy.

 photo 20160219_193708_zpsmxyv6uvg.jpg

Libby's little family came to town to sing with the family at church. It was such a fun weekend. Plus, the weather was beautiful.

 photo 20160220_170427_zpsnwzodrxz.jpg

 photo 20160220_170208_zps8pbag5jt.jpg

 photo 20160220_170514_zpsei071t4n.jpg

 photo 20160220_170836_zpsww4zxjbh.jpg

Abe lost yet another tooth. I didn't even know he had a loose tooth this time.

 photo 20160220_170544_zpsghkkbnnt.jpg

Family fun!

 photo Feb visit games_zpsgr1js6nt.jpg

 photo Feb visit_zps0qfp3xiy.jpg

We had a snow day.

 photo 20160225_083835_zpsm2rzaw9y.jpg

 photo 20160225_083850_zps6w2scjkq.jpg

 photo 20160225_085035_zps54p4pkwv.jpg

 photo 20160225_085213_zpsdb3zbyol.jpg

Abe's cute primary class. Baptism fireside.

 photo family-8_zpskf0mjcy0.jpg

 photo family-6_zpsxirnzuft.jpg

This isn't a great shot of me (I was laughing at something my friend said), but a friend of mine got a picture of me at the "Try a Triathlon" that I did in February.

 photo Triathlon_zpsa1stnkob.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment