

Ward Christmas party.

The boys and I did puzzles together over the break.


Winter solstice dinner.

Lights at the zoo.






Sleeping under the tree.

Christmas Eve at Nana and Grandpa's.

Simon loved his new sleeping bag. He kept hugging it. He was so excited.

The boys got gifts for each other using their own money this year. They were so excited to see the others open the presents. It was sweet.

Christmas!! We are so blessed!


I took the boys roller skating. We got roller blades for Abe for Christmas, but he needs to learn how to use them.

This picture is just terrible of me (seriously it looks like there is a growth on my neck), but it documents that I did a 6 mile run with Christina over to Red Robin. It was a great night!

Abe thinks mustaches are so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment