Monday, March 7, 2016

November 2015

Eli might have won this round...

 photo 20151108_181732_zpss4z8199z.jpg

I ran the Churchill's half marathon.

 photo 20151114_084958_zpsh0qfbfwx.jpg

 photo 20151114_112245_zpsd7ttoyfk.jpg

 photo 20151114_120817_zpseca5cssm.jpg

Cutie Simon.

 photo 20151120_115026_zpshvzc5yxn.jpg

Andy went to the Ohio State v. Michigan State game with Hans. What a heartbreaking game.

 photo 20151121_133025_zpszcshrnpz.jpg

 photo 20151121_145613_zpsffrafey5.jpg

I took the boys to COSI while Andy and Hans were at the game.

 photo 20151121_151221_zpskren6tjp.jpg

Here are some of my pictures from HH:

 photo 20151124_181759_zpssuakzwi8.jpg

 photo 20151123_132041_zpsb13yzpnh.jpg

 photo 20151123_134811_zpsl1rltkqb.jpg

 photo 20151123_134444_zpssnp1zsa1.jpg

 photo 20151123_140230_zpscaampvhh.jpg

 photo 20151125_164622_zpsjw0dtexy.jpg

 photo 20151128_140844_zpse5fwf8ts.jpg

 photo 20151125_114358_zps6xim0ohb.jpg



 photo 20151124_161019_zpsimh1ayz5.jpg

 photo 20151126_172034_zps8lhkg0vc.jpg

 photo 20151123_155858_zpsitgiyegc.jpg

So many fun games with fun people!

 photo IMG_9668_zps6jeotfxy.jpg

 photo IMG_9665_zpskxpfysq1.jpg

 photo 20151125_165306_zpsaaix8hjp.jpg

 photo 20151125_110437_zpsg6erdyq9.jpg

 photo DSC07393 1_zps0jnbkxhz.jpg

I remember giving Abe a hard time for not smiling. He said he didn't feel well... He threw up later that day in the car on the way home. Poor kid.

 photo 20151128_134424_zpsilhkhz0r.jpg

 photo 20151128_134606_zpsxaivl3lp.jpg

 photo IMG_9706_zps6ixzebld.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment