Saturday, March 5, 2016

October 2015

Lots of pictures for October. We love fall in Ohio!

Apple orchard.

 photo 20151002_175256_zpssaabpdxk.jpg

 photo 20151002_175730_zpsutkcisvi.jpg

 photo 20151002_175651_zpsvhikigqq.jpg

 photo 20151002_1756340_zpscnph5wfw.jpg

 photo 20151002_175828_zpskm1nserl.jpg

General Conference.

 photo 20151004_121430_zpse7em3qxc.jpg

Abe and Eli did cross country through the YMCA. Eli actually did pretty well. Abe hated every second of it. We had several long talks about attitude and not giving up. This was at one of their meets (I love that Eli cheered him on!):

 photo 20151007_185044_zpsozdwwcqo.jpg

Fun park not too far from us. (Farnsworth park?)

 photo 20151010_113843_zpsthyzvfhv.jpg

 photo 20151010_114851_zpspikl2cor.jpg

 photo 20151010_113516_zpsnglvcibz.jpg

Don't be fooled by his smile. I doubt Abe will ever do Cross Country again.

 photo 20151014_185515_zpsujrq6jp2.jpg

 photo 20151014_1855350_zpsfrbgaz3b.jpg

Simon's birthday!

 photo 20151017_073211_zpszwsggtcj.jpg

He loved his presents!

 photo 20151017_073518_zpsx3lpx0g3.jpg

He's such a goofy little boy!

 photo 20151017_073707_zpspude49oz.jpg

He loves spooky things, so he wanted a ghost cake.

 photo 20151017_1800460_zpsxa1swabm.jpg

Playing around after our family portraits. I'm glad Simon didn't make this face for our family pictures!

 photo 20151019_183835_zpsgayyjazg.jpg

I wish this weren't so blurry. It's fun having Vince around more often!

 photo 20151020_143157_zpsmyrbcxeb.jpg

A trip to the zoo with just Simon and me.

 photo 20151021_133607_zpsoxwpputa.jpg

Pumpkins! (I don't remember what Andy was saying to get them to laugh and smile.)

 photo 20151024_192958_zps1jfyduqw.jpg

 photo 20151024_193254_zpskh4kewxd.jpg

 photo 20151024_193539_zps0njp0dwj.jpg

 photo 20151025_151342_zpsdl0mwr5y.jpg

Simon sleeps on the baby mattress in between Abe and Eli's beds. Sometimes he ends up under Eli's bed...

 photo 20151026_074349_zpsi5nw1afv.jpg

Making a leaf pile.

 photo 20151026_171916_zpsiculvaos.jpg

As soon as Simon turned 3 I put him in swim lessons. He has come a long way. He used to scream the whole time. He still freaks out if he thinks the instructor is going to let him go. And he doesn't like back stroke because the water gets in his ear. He also has a hard time with baths, so at least he is consistent.

 photo 20151027_115407_zpsncfilh0j.jpg

Halloween!

 photo 20151031_175053_zpspcbcvntz.jpg

 photo 20151031_175234_zpsn24xac8j.jpg

 photo 20151031_200513_zps4gwxkahg.jpg

We went to Maumee Bay for a night.

 photo 20151030_211144_zpstqqgorc6.jpg

We borrowed this cute costume from a friend. He didn't wear it on Halloween because it was raining, and I didn't want to risk getting it dirty and wet, especially since it isn't ours.

 photo 20151104_182553_zps5ll0jegs.jpg

Squirrels or some critter attacked this poor Jack-o-lantern.

 photo 20151031_180130_zps6vrdovjz.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment