| Eli helping me make fudge. |
| I love these boys! |
| All the cousins in town acting out the Nativity story. |
| It's great to get a picture of Abe's really happy smile! |
| Thanks for the underpants, socks and goodies Santa! |
| I don't know why, but Abe always puts Mr. Potato head next to the cookies for Santa. |
A tradition that I love from Andy's family is Christmas morning before you can go downstairs to open presents you have to wait at the top of the stairs and get pictures wearing Santa hats. Andy made the boys hold hands while they waited this year. They were so excited!
| Proof that Simon and I were there Christmas morning. :) |
| The one thing Abe asked for this Christmas was a lazer gun. He was thrilled to get one! |
| Ready to play in the snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment