Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pictures Galore

I haven't posted anything for a while, so before I get too far behind I thought I'd share some of what we've been up to:

Some friends from church gave us this fun Geo-Tracks set.  The boys are really enjoying it so far.  It's enormous!


Today I finally made Simon's stocking.  It isn't anything fancy, but I'm glad it's done.  I tried to make a snowflake to put on it, but after about an hour I gave up and asked Andy to make something.  I really like what he came up with.  Now all of our stocking are hung with care.



Simon really loves to suck on his thumb.  I do everything I can to give him a pacifier instead, but he is persistent. 


Simon is smiling more and more.  He also giggles from time to time, which I find adorable.  I haven't gotten any really good pictures or video.  This is the best I have so far:


Here are some pictures from the day Simon was blessed a few weeks ago:






One of the few shots of all 5 of us together.


We love Simon's hat that Aunt Anna made for him.


Cute baby boy.


Eli likes to be close to Simon.  That's an understatement.  He smothers Simon with hugs and kisses.



I love this boy!



Last one.  Here's another family photo.


1 comment:

  1. Rachael, you have a very beautiful family! Such handsome boys. Hope all is well. This is Allison (Baer) Engel btw.

    ReplyDelete