So I realize I have some back-tracking to do, and I don't have time
today, but I promise I am going to add some more recipes and lots more pictures of the boys. For now I just don't want to fall even more behind, so here's what we've been up to recently:
I
love getting Simon up from naps! He arches his back when I pick him
up, which is the cutest thing! And when I change his diaper he puts his feet together. Not just to touch them together, but you try to use his toes like fingers to grab things! Hilarious!
 |
| Oh! So adorable! |
 |
| We had a "January thaw" with some warm weather, so Simon went on his very first walk! | | |
|
|
 |
| The boys were thrilled to get out on a walk. |
Simon is such a wonderful baby! This week we started a schedule and he
amazing at it! He wakes up around 7, I change his diaper, feed him and
keep him awake about an hour and a half. Then he goes down for a nap
for about an hour and a half, and we are on this nice, predictable 3
hour routine. I love it! Plus he is so easy to put down for naps. I
wrap him up in a soft blanket, turn on some soft lullaby music, hold hold for a minute or two and he gets those sleepy eyes, so I put him down
in your crib and he drifts off to sleep. Amazing!
 |
| Eli grumpy in the corner (again). | | | | |
|
|
A fun goal we set this year is to get out and do a fun family activity once a month. (The boys and I do lots of fun things, but Andy is usually at work.) This month we went to Imagination Station!
 |
| This keyboard played bodily function noises. Can you guess what noise Andy is pressing? |
 |
| Eli loved dancing to this musical activity. |
 |
| Abe was diligent at helping Simon stay happy. |
Here are our cute boys one night at bedtime.
 |
| Simon gets lots and lots of kisses. |
 |
| They are pretending to be firemen, putting out a fire. |
Here are the boys in their Christmas pajamas. They
love their footies!
 |
| Simon is getting so strong! |
I especially love it when you post pictures of yourself and Andy together. Once you have kids it is so easy to forget about yourself and only snap pictures of the little ones. Glad you see you're looking so good!
ReplyDelete