Sunday, January 20, 2013

Simon is 3 months old!

Sometimes I wish time would slow down a little bit! Simon is three months old already! There is no well check, so next month we'll get his height and weight, but some tid bits about Simon right now:

He spits up a lot! A lot meaning frequently and a lot meaning in large quantities. He didn't used to spit up. I miss those days. Spit up is so gross! You can see in this picture how his onsie is wet with layers of spit up. Yuck.

He is ticklish, but he doesn't laugh when we tickle him, he just squirms! I can't wait to hear him belly laugh!!!

He is on a wonderful routine. We started last week or so. It's amazing! He is amazing! It's a three hour schedule, so he's up around 7 am. I change his diaper and feed him, he's awake about an hour and a half and then goes down for a nap, sleeps an hour and a half and we repeat the schedule. I love it! He goes to sleep so easily too! I go to his room, wrap him up in a soft, warm blanket, hold him a minute or two and he gets those heavy, sleepy eyes, so I put him down and walk away! Abe and Eli were nowhere near this easy!

He babbles and coos a lot. I love to hear his sweet little voice.

He is still a pro at tummy time. Sometimes he "rolls over" (more like falls over) onto his tummy. Today was the first time I saw him arch his back like this (I think he may be getting to roll onto his tummy):






During bath time he is starting to kick his feet and splash. I am not sure if he likes it or not.



We love our sweet Simon!!

1 comment: