Friday, March 21, 2014

March

Winter is still lingering, but we've found ways to have fun.

We went to Imagination Station once Andy was feeling better. (He was sick almost all of February. Good thing it's the shortest month of the year.)

Abe didn't scream and cry at the sight of somebody dressed up in a costume like this, but he still didn't want to go near the guy.

 photo 20140308_102329.jpg

 photo 20140308_110711.jpg

I love the looks on their faces.

 photo 20140308_102508.jpg

Simon got to have some fun too.

 photo 20140308_111637.jpg

 photo 20140308_102628.jpg

We had a day in the mid 40's, so we had an outing to the zoo.

 photo 20140311_133452.jpg

 photo 20140311_133918.jpg

 photo 20140311_140608.jpg

Just getting the boys to bed.

 photo 20140312_193220.jpg

 photo 20140312_193331.jpg

The boys wanted some new helmets.

 photo 20140313_160933.jpg

I can't remember what they are eating that earned a thumbs up, but I love that Eli is trying to wink at the camera.

 photo 20140312_130900.jpg

He is such a happy and crazy little boy.

 photo 20140315_095754.jpg

St. Patrick's Day the boys asked for green eggs and ham, and green pancakes. I would have preferred corned beef and cabbage...

 photo 20140317_174702.jpg

The boys woke up St. Patrick's Day and found that a leprechaun had left each of them a golden dollar. They spent the rest of the day looking for the little man, but leprechauns are too fast and sneaky! 

 photo 20140317_121328.jpg

Abe and Eli had so much fun at our last little picnic, so they asked to have a green one for St. Paddy's Day.

 photo 20140317_121439.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment