Monday, June 2, 2014

April/May 2014

This was from our anniversary. We went to Carraba's. I got the best risotto I have ever had. Happy 9 years Andy!

 photo 20140426_173010.jpg

I think this was Mother's Day. I made pineapple upside down cupcakes. Yum!

 photo 20140420_191338.jpg

This is typical Simon. He throws everything out of the crib when he wakes up.

 photo 20140423_130638.jpg

Abe did soccer for the first time! The weather was cold a lot of the time, but Abe made some new friends and had a lot of fun.

 photo 20140422_182926.jpg

Fun at the zoo.

 photo 20140422_140843.jpg

 photo 20140422_140152.jpg

 photo 20140422_140653.jpg

 photo 20140422_140629.jpg

Baby jail.

 photo 20140509_081733.jpg

Swim lessons.

 photo 20140512_193558.jpg

 photo 20140512_193525.jpg

Simon hanging out with me during Abe and Eli's lesson.

 photo 20140512_193707.jpg

School is almost over! This is Abe waiting for the neighbors that we carpool with.

 photo 20140429_084509.jpg

There was a Family Fun Night at Abe's school. It was fun for the kids to do the bounce house, get face paint and play some games. Eli was heart broken when he did the sucker game and didn't win.

 photo 20140515_174801.jpg

 photo 20140515_175512.jpg

 photo 20140515_174038.jpg

 photo 20140515_175530.jpg

Our boys with their buddies Gus and Finn.

 photo 20140515_134441.jpg

 photo 20140515_134534.jpg

Simon finally has hair! Sometimes he wakes up with amazing bed head.

 photo 20140523_075102.jpg

I love these boys!

 photo 20140523_075040.jpg

Abe, Eli and I had a fun time at Cedar Point! Andy stayed home with Si-Guy. Abe was not thrilled to be in this picture.

 photo 20140524_083448.jpg
Sky Ride

 photo 20140524_122435.jpg

Even though we went on a Saturday, and it was Memorial Day weekend we were able to do all the kid rides that we wanted to.

 photo 20140524_114147.jpg

 photo 20140524_114214.jpg

 photo 20140524_130930.jpg

 photo 20140524_125522.jpg

 photo 20140524_142650.jpg

 photo 20140524_132437.jpg

 photo 20140524_123841.jpg

 photo 20140524_133120.jpg

 photo 20140524_151618.jpg

Now that it is nice out we go to the park any chance we can get. Simon loves to swing!

 photo 20140519_143341.jpg

This Memorial Day was one of the best I can remember. It was perfect weather outside. I did a 5k that I have wanted to do for eight years. We went to the parade downtown, played disc golf and played at the park, got Mr. Freeze, went for a bike ride, and had pizza and watched the second Hobbit movie with Ben and Becca. We are grateful to those who have served and continue to serve in the military for us.

5k with my friends Christina (and her baby Cecilia) and Kim.

 photo kipboulis5k.jpg

Memorial Day Parade:

 photo 20140526_100933.jpg

 photo 20140526_101912.jpg

My boys.

 photo 20140526_105143.jpg

Picnic outside.

 photo 20140526_132248.jpg

 photo 20140526_132156.jpg

 photo 20140526_132234.jpg

We spent a morning at Maumee Bay last week. We found a Nature Center we had never been to before. Abe loves butterflies, so he was excited to see this.

 photo 20140529_115254.jpg

I didn't get very many good shots of Abe playing soccer. Here's the best I could do.

 photo 20140531_103330.jpg

 photo 20140531_103543.jpg

After the first soccer game Abe told me, "Mom, I am not very good at soccer." Unfortunately, he was right. He was far from the best on the team, but he didn't give up. I am so happy he stuck with it the whole month.

 photo 20140531_110048.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment