Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School!

Abe started first grade today! His teacher is Mrs. Miller, who we know nothing about. We met her Monday night, and she seemed really nice. Abe was really nervous to go to school, but he took it like a man. 

One of my favorite traditions from growing up was getting to eat out the night before school started. We rarely ate out. I think we almost always went to ChiChis, a Mexican restaurant. I told the boys we could go out to eat if they wanted. Of course they said yes! We are doing Whole 30, and Five Guys has food Andy and I can eat, so that's where we went. Eli seems to be showing off his farmers tan.

 photo 20140819_180619.jpg

Abe making his lunch for his first time eating in the cafeteria. (It's his first time making his own sandwich. He really wanted to do it all on his own.)

 photo 20140819_191832.jpg

This morning. He didn't want to take any pictures. I told him it will be the same every year on the first day of school. He relented and was very cooperative.

 photo 20140820_083950.jpg

He's still loving his Avengers backpack from last year.

 photo 20140820_083915.jpg

We let him choose a new shirt from the store.  He loves Legos and Star Wars.  Perfection.

 photo 20140820_083903.jpg

I know I already took pictures with him holding the sign that he wrote, but I was able to print this cute sign. I couldn't resist.

 photo 20140820_084007.jpg

And I loved the chalk picture from last year, so I did that one again too.

 photo 20140820_083840.jpg

My three amigos!

 photo 20140820_084138.jpg

 photo 20140820_084133.jpg

 photo 20140820_084149.jpg

These two are best friends!

 photo 20140820_084210.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment