Friday, September 26, 2014

Some of September

Instead of waiting half of the year to post photos, I thought I'd get up a batch right away for once. :)

I went mountain biking at Ottowa Park with Fritz and Will early in the morning on Labor Day. It was a lot of fun, even though I didn't make it up any of the big hills. We saw several deer too.

 photo 20140901_070645.jpg

A trip to the zoo with my cuties.

 photo 20140908_102009.jpg

 photo 20140908_102024.jpg

 photo 20140908_104137.jpg

 photo 20140908_105659.jpg

Simon loves puppets. He also calls most sea creatures, including this octopus "MONSTER!"

 photo 20140910_142832.jpg

Simon loves books.

 photo 20140912_082216.jpg

We were watching an OSU game. To keep Simon still and quiet Andy put Cinderella on the tablet to watch. He sat in the corner with the biggest grin on his face. This boy loves movies and TV a little too much.

 photo 20140913_132348.jpg

Finally one with Abe in it. We miss him now that he's gone to school all day.

 photo 20140915_082509.jpg

Not sure what they are doing on Daddy's phone here. By the look on Eli's face I would guess it is something amazing.

 photo 20140917_073326.jpg

Out for a walk on a nice day.

 photo 20140917_183233.jpg

Back to the zoo!

 photo 20140918_101431.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment