Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 2013

I know this month isn't quite over yet, but here are some of my favorite pictures so far:

This is how I wrap Simon up to sleep.

Our cute little trio.

I love how Eli makes this face when you ask him a question.

Smiley Simon!

Abe drew this after a fun day with Aunt Libby in town.

Abe loves Simon so much!

Brothers

Now he's a pro at rolling both ways.

First time in the exersaucer!

"Say cheese!"

Make a silly face!

This one makes me so happy!

Eli needed a turn too.

Impromptu trip to the zoo.


Proof that Simon and I went to the zoo too.

Eli didn't want to leave the zoo.  Stubborn little boy...


Abe's face here cracks me up!

A close game of Ticket to Ride.  (Andy barely won!)







Eli's birthday!


Cute.  Cute.  Cute.


We were so sick for so long!!  At least that meant lots of cuddle time!

The boys didn't want chili for dinner.  Dad convinced them to eat "cowboy food".  I am grateful for Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment