Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter

The boys really wanted to color eggs this year.

 photo P3290127-1.jpg

Easter morning:

 photo P3310195.jpg

 photo P3310196.jpg

 photo P3310197.jpg

 photo P3310199.jpg

 photo P3310202.jpg

 photo P3310204.jpg

Eli took a break for some jelly beans.

 photo P3310205.jpg

 photo P3310207.jpg

 photo P3310209.jpg

 photo P3310210.jpg

 photo P3310211.jpg

 photo P3310212.jpg

Simon got an Easter basket full of non-candy goodies:

 photo P3310214.jpg

 photo P3310216.jpg

Here are some shots of the boys and the fam. all dressed up for Easter. (I have the same dress that Libby wore on Easter that I almost wore, but instead I went for an outfit with matching colors to the boys.)

 photo P3310218.jpg

 photo P3310219.jpg

 photo P3310230.jpg

 photo P3310232.jpg

 photo P3310233.jpg

 photo P3310234.jpg

 photo P3310237.jpg

Dad was nice to take these of us after church:

 photo easterfam.jpg

 photo easter.jpg

And we played Disney Headbanz for the first time. We loved it! It's fun to play with Eli because he can't help it but give clues.

 photo P3310238.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment