We finally made it to the Art Museum children's area thanks to Steph. It took Abe a little while to warm up to it, but the boys loved painting and playing somewhere new.

Simon! (Abe calls that his "stormy shirt.")

Geotrax! It takes me about an hour to set it up, but it's worth it to give the boys something to do inside besides watching Netflix.

Some of our friends from church had their Easter egg hunt again. We love it so much! It was cold and windy, and Eli kept running away from me... but we still had a wonderful time. (It's funny to me how the boys only ended up with 10 eggs each, when they could have had more like 20 each. I was grumpy about it, but they didn't care. In fact, some kids gave them some eggs from their own baskets, but Abe refused to take pity eggs.)

Smiles from Simon. Seriously all you have to do is make eye contact and he lights up.


We love to Skype with Andy's family. They are all doing great!

Simon hasn't been sleeping well, so I thought he might just be too hungry to sleep through the night. I have given him rice cereal a few times. He likes it, but it doesn't seem to help him sleep any better. Here's his first time eating rice cereal:


Clearly I was excited for him:

It is nice to have a chair for him to sit at while we eat, so he can join us at the table.


The kids made a fun craft for Easter at the library. We love story time!

Here are some close-ups of how terrible Simon's face was before we finally got some prescriptions for him.


After shots. I felt so bad for Simon, so I took him to the doctor's office and got him a prescription shampoo, lotion and they said to give him Claritin at night too. We used the prescriptions that night and in the morning his skin was almost all clear! Instant gratification. I'm so glad we didn't wait longer to get the medicine he obviously needed.


He's happy to no longer look like acid was spilled on him!

Abe and Eli swiped these apples from the counter. They were so proud of themselves.

Abe and Eli were #1 for the NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket at Andy's office! I can't believe they won! They selected teams based on the mascots. The sillier the better. They loved the orange man for Syracuse, Wichita State they called the crazy man, and of course they are fans of Brutus the Buckeye!

The best way to get Simon to sleep is pin his arms down. He usually finds a way to come loose.

Simon is helping me get some data entry work done. It has been a great job, but I am eager to pass it on to Becca.

We had a slightly nicer and warmer day, so we had to get out and go for a walk!

Abe riding Eli's bike.

Fondue! The boys were hesitant to try it, but I made them. Then they realized how yummy it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment