Eli turned four! We did his presents first thing when he woke up. He got just what he wanted. Plus a Plasma car.


Eli is one crazy kid!

He asked for a dinosaur cake this year. Funfetti.


We went to the YMCA open gymnastics, which I forgot to take pictures of, and then Chick-Fil-A for dinner.


I love this kid!

Birthday cake with the fam.



Eli asked for "frog tongues" and party hats for his party. I think Eli had a nice day.
Eli is goofy, happy and charming. I love my Eli! |
FOUR?! Eli turning 4 is almost crazier than Abe's impending 6th birthday.
ReplyDeleteAnd is that another one of those awesome cake pans from the library? You're making me jealous!
Thanks Libby! I am having too much fun with the library cake pans! We should make one together next time you come home. (Even if it's a few years away.)
ReplyDeleteI know. It's wild that Eli could be four already.