Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

Not that we have been up to much, but I have tried to take more pictures recently. I don't want to get too far behind posting them, so here are a few from Valentine's Day:

I saw these fun heart hats on Pinterest that we made. Simon was not a fan...

 photo 20140214_165233.jpg

At least Abe and Eli seemed to think the hats were fun.

 photo 20140214_165347.jpg

Oh man, Eli is such a goofy kid.

 photo 20140214_165416.jpg

Abe loved this little toy he got at his party at school.

 photo 20140214_165443.jpg

Eli...
 photo 20140214_165511.jpg

The boys got heart pizzas for dinner, and I made tilapia with a mango/avocado salsa for Andy, my dad, and myself. It was great! I wanted to go to Coldstone for dessert, but apparently the one in town closed.  Oh well.  We had a nice, low key Valentine's Day.

 photo 20140214_165616.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment