We made a snowman pizza after the first snow this year. We were still excited about snow at that point.

I have had these big jars for quite a while now. They are useful, but they looked mismatched with these old/missing stickers.

Thanks to Andy's sister Sharlene they look amazing! I know it's just a small thing, but I love how much nicer they look.

These boys love dressing up in costumes.

I know it's blurry, but since Simon doesn't hold still almost all the pictures I take of him are...


Our library is so cool. A woman who made cakes professionally retired and donated all her cake pans to the library. Anybody can check out a cake pan for two weeks. I couldn't help myself. I just had to give it a try. (The face and symbol are little plastic pieces that go with the pan.)

Happy little guy.

Wednesday afternoons we often go to the gymnastics center at the YMCA for free play time. I mostly just chase around Simon. Sometimes I can throw him in the pit.

Libby and Vince came home for a visit in January. She is pregnant, due this summer, and they are having a girl!! To celebrate the good news we had most of the sisters and nieces in town over to make some bows. (Since then we found out that Becca, who is due about a week or so before Libby, is also having a girl! We'll need to make some more hair bows.)


While Libby was in town the boys started getting sick. Simon was not himself. He is always so busy, but he just wanted to snuggle and sleep. Very unusual for him. On one occasion he was climbing up the stairs and he took a break part of the way up and rested his head on the step. Poor kid. It was unfortunate timing, and we ended up spending most of Libby's visit quarantined at home. Simon usually won't sit still on the bean bag chairs, but he was content to sit and watch some movies with Eli.

Eli is king of the snow mountain!

Best buds.

Enjoying some hot chocolate after playing outside.

I think Simon is getting some more teeth. He has been chewing on all of our toys.


I am excited I finally put up Eli's letters! They were a gift to him last year for his birthday... I am a little slow. I kept putting it off, because I wanted somebody else to do it.
They are slightly crooked, but at least they are up on the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment