Friday, January 6, 2012

Our New Oven!

It's here! It's here!!! It is finally here!!!

Our oven broke Christmas Eve. We went out first thing on the 26th to get a new one. Andy and I debated for a while if we wanted stainless or white. All of our appliances are white. Most of our small appliances are also white. White is cheaper. We went with white. I was tempted to switch to stainless when we were at the store. It looks really nice. It was in stock instead of waiting 12 days. I think we made the right choice. I think it is beautiful:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our goal is to eventually paint the cabinets white. It will look so sharp once we do that.

1 comment:

  1. It IS beautiful!!! And I am so happy for anyone who gets to have a gas oven!!! I hope you get years and years of delicious food out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete