Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trip to California

Oh my, it has been a long time since I posted! I do have a good excuse though. We had a fun trip to Disneyland and here are some pictures (in no particular order):

The kids on the drive to Anaheim. I am grateful for portable DVD players and naps:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just arrived:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli watching a parade. (He got two new teeth during the trip. I think that is why he chewed on his fingers so much.)

Photobucket

Rockets:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muppets 3D Show:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Critter Country to do the Winnie the Pooh ride:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli and Abe were great. Eli did get tired and took a few naps:

Photobucket

Bumper cars with Grandpa:

Photobucket

Heimlich's Chew Chew Train:

Photobucket

Gadget Go Go Coaster. (Abe loved it! Andy told me Abe was yelling "wahoo!" and "whee!") I know the pictures are small. Abe and Andy are in the front row.

Photobucket

I'm so happy we have a good picture with Mickey Mouse! Abe wouldn't look at Mickey and most of the pictures we got he isn't looking at the camera either.

Photobucket

Eli with Uncle Craig:

Photobucket

The Star Wars Ride:

Photobucket

The first night we were there Grandma and Grandpa took all the grand kids to the hotel and let the rest of us have a night to do whatever we wanted. When we went back to the hotel the kids were all asleep. Abe was partially under the bed. What a silly goose!

Photobucket

Something was too loud for Eli:

Photobucket

We tried a leash for Eli. He didn't like it. He spent most of his time in the stroller instead:

Photobucket

Everybody loved the carousel:

Photobucket

Dumbo ride with Grandma:

Photobucket

Happy Eli:

Photobucket

Eli and I found Pluto:

Photobucket

Eli gave him a big hug:

Photobucket

Toon town:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's a Small World:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tea Cups:

Photobucket

The last night we let Abe do whatever he wanted. He got Mickey Mouse ears and rode the Go Go Coaster and Dumbo again. I think he loved being in charge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli taking a quick nap:

Photobucket

It was a perfect trip. Fun with the family. Great weather. Happy children. I'm thankful to Andy's parents. This is one of the greatest Christmas gifts ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment