Saturday, February 27, 2016

August 2015

When we were in Indianapolis for the temple open house we took a day to go to the children's museum there.

 photo 20150801_101215_zpszjivft2o.jpg

 photo 20150801_1232000_zpsrs8wbgpa.jpg

 photo 20150801_111312_zpsst1jiasi.jpg

 photo 20150801_102840_zpsg5pzsigc.jpg

 photo 20150801_130437_zpst3p9eqjl.jpg

I did a 5k in Perrysburg. One of my best races.

 photo 20150805_193249_zpsyr7v5ezf.jpg

We love sushi!

 photo 20150811_190421_zpsavjg5xuy.jpg

We went back to the zoo.

 photo 20150806_104204_zps5sbvgkus.jpg

 photo 20150806_104519_zpssueaxhlk.jpg

 photo 20150806_103632_zpscu0xlpwc.jpg

Good ol' Wixey Bakery. I still haven't been able to get there in time to buy any bear claws. I guess we'll just have to back...

 photo 20150806_095131_zpsgno0cbaw.jpg

I think I posted back to school pictures already, but here are a few again.

 photo 20150818_154408_zps7maehllv.jpg

 photo 20150824_092052_zpsa3uog2vy.jpg

 photo 20150825_123854_zpspjqix9zu.jpg

The Museum had a cool exhibit with lots of hands-on things for kids.

 photo 20150827_102044_zpsvytjn8bw.jpg

 photo 20150827_102754_zpsm2tlwplc.jpg

 photo 20150827_112424_zpskkaftmsx.jpg

The zoo has a new splash pad. It was crowded, but the kids had fun.

 photo 20150813_113142_zpsaedtu42g.jpg

The boys love to dress up.

 photo 20150822_131611_zpsvtzpfsr4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment