Friday, February 26, 2016

June 2015

I've made it to June! I need to stay on top of my pictures better this year.

I love this picture of these two, even though it's blurry.

 photo 20150601_190518_zpsrfblmwql.jpg

Eli did safety town. He loved it!

 photo 20150602_111349_zpsjy9qgpe7.jpg

We go to the zoo as often as possible when the weather is nice.

 photo 20150603_141513_zpsipxciolo.jpg

The pool is freezing in June, but we get a pass and go all summer. It is one of the downsides of school getting out in May. The pool is cold most of the break, then it finally heats up in August and the kids go to school and they close the pool. Boo!!!! Oh well. Simon is adorable.

 photo 20150604_163310_zpsb2jigfxj.jpg

The boys get worn out in the summer. It's wonderful!

 photo 20150605_171030_zps1bcyvtkw.jpg

Cuties.

 photo 20150607_210659_zpsne8bqd8u.jpg

My kitchen helper.

 photo 20150608_154410_zpsymsrpqpg.jpg

He's just smiling because he doesn't have to do soccer anymore.

 photo 20150613_095613_zpspatqvjyl.jpg

FHE. Painting "treasure chests" for the boys.

 photo 20150615_193532_zpsmcn0naym.jpg

Nature center at Maumee Bay.

 photo 20150617_102315_zpssc4eynt5.jpg

Eli was the only one brave (and crazy!) enough to hold the snake.

 photo 20150617_103216_zpsnuvr8dtl.jpg

Eli cut his own hair. I guess I made him feel pretty bad about it...

 photo 20150618_122207_zpsevrz4s4y.jpg

We had to buzz his hair pretty short to make it even.

 photo 20150618_131551_zpsixggekzm.jpg

Abe passed the swim test on his first try! We had done a few private lessons before school ended, so I was glad they paid off. He was able to go down the slide and off the diving boards all summer.

 photo 20150620_181117_zpsqtkrcfqp.jpg

Father's Day. Grandpa surrounded by lots of adorable grandkids.

 photo 20150621_142833_zpsfl4skp0b.jpg

Father's Day. Andy is such a wonderful father to these sweet boys.

 photo 20150621_161621_zpsyqufx7wo.jpg

Simon's face in this one kills me!

 photo 20150622_140613_zps6ubiqmfo.jpg

Another blurry one... I am the worst. But I still really liked this picture.

 photo 20150626_170347_zpsxraci2jl.jpg

Fun at the park close to Libby and Paul's:

 photo 20150626_184453_zpskcpl4hkd.jpg

 photo 20150626_184511_zpsybw0aoma.jpg

It makes me so happy when these two play well together. (And when Simon makes goofy faces.)

 photo 20150626_185914_zpsg7uysjde.jpg

 photo 20150626_190957_zpsxp93cfue.jpg

Catching fire flies.

 photo 20150629_211412_zps87zrugcj.jpg

Simon got cozy in this little box. I love this kid!

 photo 20150630_095920_zps2qqumiw4.jpg

Potty training Simon. Phineas and Ferb was the best reward we could give him for doing well.

 photo 20150628_210306_zpssvdcytw9.jpg

We did a double date with Fritz and Becky. A bike ride to get some pizza. It was so fun!

 photo 20150612_202813_zpss9pn79gj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment