
Eli's little team. (Too bad he didn't like soccer better.)

I don't know if it was last May that we really started to play games with the boys, or if it's just the first time I took pictures. We play Killer Bunnies, Bohnanza, Ticket to Ride and now 7 Wonders all the time. The boys love love love games.




Trying a new flavor. Yum!

Simon is quite the character.

There's a gourmet cupcake shop not far from our house. "Seven Little Cupcakes." We drive by it all the time, and Eli had begged and begged to try them out. They were tasty. Eli was elated.

Twinning is winning!

Abe went fishing with grandpa a handful of times last spring. I think he was in heaven.


Father/son camp out! (I am excited for Simon to get to go with them this year.)

Andy and the boys got me flowers for my birthday. He's teaching them to be little gentlemen. Lucky me!

All done with school!

We kicked off summer break by taking the boys go-karting.



We finally got around to teaching Abe to ride a bike last year. It seems like most kids learn earlier, but he wasn't interested until last year. (Hopefully Eli will learn this year.)
No comments:
Post a Comment