
At the pool they take 10 minute breaks every hour. The boys like to snack during the break. Their favorite treat is ring pops, which we get once each summer.

Anyone thirsty?

Third of July fireworks. While Andy was helping the kids with sparklers I was helping other kids get some treats. After a while I realized Simon wasn't with me anymore, and he hadn't gone to Andy. We started searching for him in a panic. We were relieved that Andy found him right away. Simon had wandered into the fort (we were set up with our blankets outside of the fort) and a woman had found him and put him on her shoulders. Then Andy spotted him. I'm so glad we dressed Simon in bright orange that night. It sure gave us a fright for him to wander off like that.


Playing at the park by Abe's school.

Abe was the big winner!

Mr. Freeze!


"We're leaving on a jet-plane!"

We went to CA over Andy's birthday. Stuart was so thoughtful and found a variety of dairy-free frozen treats for Andy.

We all went to Muir Woods. It was very busy and parking was miles away, but thanks to mom and dad driving around until parking spots opened up we were able to explore the beautiful park.


Cousins!





Abe was being such a grump.

In N Out hamburgers. Good stuff!

We all had passes to Six Flags. We went twice that trip to CA. I love all the fun memories the boys make with their cousins, aunts and uncles that we don't get to see as often.




What a goof!

I love this shot of Sharlene and Lexi. Especially with mom's photobomb!

Simon loved all the rides.

Pretty close to twins!

Mini golf with the fam.

The boys got hundreds of Pokemon cards from Matthew and Daniel. They were thrilled!!!

Craig did face painting one afternoon.

There are so many fun playgrounds in CA.



Hahaha!

In the airport heading home.

While in CA the boys bought these capes and Sharlene made shirts to match!

At the end of July we went to Indianapolis for the LDS temple open house with the boys. The boys were mostly reverent and quiet while we were inside, which I was very grateful for.

After visiting the temple we visited a friend of mine who lives in Indiana. We met at the coolest splash pad I have ever been to.
No comments:
Post a Comment