Sunday, February 28, 2016

September 2015

Andy got a chance to take a tour of the Horseshoe in Columbus. They all had a fun day. I still haven't been inside the shoe. Some day...

 photo 20150922_153207_zpsycvdr4dp.jpg

 photo 20150922_155452_zpsw0zxobd6.jpg

 photo 20150922_154927_zpswciecks1.jpg

Another trip to the zoo. This time with cousins, aunts and uncles.

 photo 20150905_112320_zps6j2pf2kr.jpg

 photo 20150905_112300_zpszfmwhpyl.jpg

Photo booth props.

 photo 20150905_204253_zpsyp5omney.jpg

He conks out while we are waiting for the boys after school.

 photo 20150923_153007_zpsfvbaa0w0.jpg

Harrison Rally Day. Enjoying treats from the parade.

 photo 20150912_101928_zpsf4p7krpc.jpg

Abe lost another tooth.

 photo 20150918_210241_zpshj9uf0ve.jpg

A beautiful day at the park.

 photo 20150922_165053_zpsk5aidaqh.jpg

Andy went to the BYU v. Michigan game. BYU was slaughtered by Michigan, but I think it was still fun to go to The Big House.

 photo 20150926_110644_zpsgezmfaf8.jpg

Handsome Eli.

 photo 20150927_093817_zpsdkyrq2kc.jpg

We love autumn in Ohio.

 photo 20150925_182430_zpsjqsdcwp9.jpg

 photo 20150925_182559_zpsj5utfacm.jpg

Picking apples. One of our favorite traditions.

 photo 20150925_181525_zps3ycdbhxu.jpg

Eli and Abe gave cross country a try. They didn't like it as much as I had hoped they would, but they stuck with it through the whole season.

 photo 20150930_184302_zpskhbq8e4w.jpg

 photo 20150930_185252_zpshfvz92mj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment