I found this recipe on Pinterest a while back. Then my sister Ruth told me she made them and that they were delicious, so I decided to give them a whirl. They are so easy to make and they are delicious! I also love that it doesn't require baking. It's too hot to turn on the oven.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
Ingredients
1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. Tiny granules.)
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 1/4 cups peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions
In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs,
confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press
evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. In a metal bowl
over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with
the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the
peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting
into squares. (We cut the squares in half, as shown in the picture.)
No comments:
Post a Comment