Sunday, October 12, 2014

General Conference

It's hard to believe Conference was a week ago already. We had a wonderful weekend!  You can find all the amazing talks from Conference here.

The boys helped me make pizzas. They wanted to make them look like pumpkins. (They really wanted to make them look like Jack-O-Lanterns, but they didn't want to have olives touching the pizzas.) Eli is making quite the face in this one.

 photo 20141003_164002.jpg

The morning sessions Simon napped and the boys were really quiet. It was wonderful!

 photo 20141004_124521.jpg

 photo 20141004_123913.jpg

We let the boys watch a movie during the evening sessions.

 photo 20141004_161350.jpg

Abe wanted to take a picture. Awwww!! We're so cute!

 photo 20141004_134416.jpg

I am one lucky lady!

 photo 20141004_134720.jpg

I think the boys' favorite tradition we have is donuts for Saturday morning conference. Andy also spoiled Abe and Eli with some new Pokemon cards.

 photo 20141004_092625.jpg

Sunday morning I made brunch. We love cinnamon rolls!

 photo 20141005_110539.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment