Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another Snowy Day!

What a fun way to start Valentine's Day! I heard Abe say that it snowed, so I peeked out the window to see everything outside covered in a blanket of snow. Beautiful!

I quickly shoveled the driveway so Andy could get on his way to work, then I bundled up the boys (no crying this time!), and we played in the snow! It was around 30 degrees out, so we weren't freezing as much as the last time we played in the snow. Also, I think when it's just barely below freezing that you get "packing snow". That's the good stuff that you need to make snow men, snow balls, and snow tunnels!

First things first. Abe needed to make a snow man. He just had to! So we did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Eli knocked it over. (Later he ran off with the carrot nose.)

Photobucket

He seemed quite pleased with himself.

Photobucket

Abe was not so happy about it.

Photobucket

That's our snow man story for today!

A little later the boys wanted a snow tunnel. Why not?

Photobucket

Eli loved crawling through.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abe thought it was pretty cool too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But he didn't want to go through.

Photobucket

I'm glad Eli liked it so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cute boys!

Photobucket

Eli gave me a hint want he wanted to do next.

Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment