Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Eli!!

We celebrated Eli's second birthday this weekend. CRAZY! My baby is growing up!

We went to the zoo. It was freezing cold, but lots of fun. We spent most of our time at the indoor exhibits. We all had a great time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had all of our family in town come over for cake and ice cream. I seem to recall Abe disliking being sung to for his second birthday. Eli didn't seem to care.

Photobucket

I made the letters out of homemade marshmallow fondant! I'm so proud of myself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Presents!

Photobucket

Abe was very jealous of all of Eli's gifts. He seems to be extra jealous of attention or any thing we give to Eli. In this picture you can see how he has his hands up. He was saying, "It's my gun!" Fortunately we saw this coming, so Abe got a gun and coloring book also.

Photobucket

Eli enjoyed the decorations. (I got the idea from Pinterest.)

Photobucket

Here's the birthday boy. He loves super heroes!

Photobucket

I love this picture of Eli.

Photobucket

My boys:

Photobucket

Eli is such a wonderful little boy. I am grateful that he is a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment