I didn't set a goal last week. I was just taking things one day at a time and trying to survive how crazy things were.
This may sound silly, but I really want to do my hair this week. Poor Andy. When we were dating I used to look so nice all the time. I dressed cute and did my hair and make-up. Not so much anymore. I have never liked doing my hair. It makes it harder for me to exercise because I know I am going to get all sweaty and have to shower and do my hair all over again. ~sigh~
It's so much easier to shower and put my hair in a ponytail so I can get on with the hundreds of things I need to be working on, however, this week I am going to do my hair. I don't like to do it- I never can get my hair to look just right. I don't want to waste the time, which is how I really feel about it. Even so, I know Andy appreciates it. I am going to do it for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment