Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pasta Salad

Yep. Another recipe! This recipe is pretty vague. I have a list of things I like to have in a pasta salad, and when it's time to make one, I just use the ingredients that I have on hand.

Here's the "recipe":

Ingredients:

1/2 to 1 pound cooked pasta (I like penne, rotini, bow ties or radiatore best in pasta salad)
hard salami, into little bite sized pieces
smoked turkey, cut into little bite sized pieces
provolone cheese, cut into little bite sized pieces
feta cheese chunks
fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
green olives
black olives
artichoke hearts, cut into little bite sizes pieces
grated carrots
itty-bitty diced cucumber
fresh or sun-dried tomatoes, diced
bell peppers, diced
grilled chicken

I love to use Italian dressing, or a balsamic vinaigrette. Or Greek dressing is awesome with the right ingredients too.

Photobucket

This one has turkey, salami, grated mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and black olives with the pasta and Italian dressing. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment