Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I am two days late, but better late than never, right?

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful holiday. I really like that it is a whole day about giving thanks. It's way too easy to go day to day and get down about things that I want that I see other people have. I know I am guilty of not realizing or acknowledging many acts of service given in my behalf. I'm ashamed of how many times I have thought to myself that I should send a thank you note and then I forget.

What I feel the most grateful for, especially at this time of year, is my family. They are my best friends. All of them. I would do anything for them, and I believe they would do the same for me. I have a big family, and it just keeps growing! I love it! (I just wish I could spend more time with all of my family members out West.)

I am grateful to be a mother of two darling little boys. I can't get over how lucky I feel to have these sweet little angels in my life. I love their smiles, laughs, hugs, kisses, ticklish spots, songs, jibberish, and so many more things.

And of course my Andy. He is so good to me and I don't tell him anywhere near enough how much I cherish him. It's nice to have days like Thanksgiving to remind me of things like that.

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment