Yesterday we went trick or treating twice! We went downtown even though it was rainy and cold. I am not sure I am happy with my decision to go in the rain. Eli didn't mind getting wet, but Abe had a really hard time with it. I have a hard time being patient with Abe at times like that. The boys went with a Star Wars theme. Abe was Darth Vader and Eli was Obi Wan Kenobi.




Cute boys!
The weather cleared up and we had a nice dry evening trick or treating in our neighborhood. We brought our wagon, which was a good thing because Abe spent about 20 minutes in it taking a break while Eli got more candy. Abe has a way of making fun things miserable for himself.
Cohen & Abe are twins! :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully you don't get tired of hearing it--your boys are just so darn cute!!! I'll bet they've loved getting to wear so many different costumes for all the Halloween outings this last week. Lucky boys!
ReplyDelete