Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

One of my favorite things about Halloween is the pumpkins. I love them just left alone or seeing how different people carve them. I have loved carving pumpkins since I was a kid. I am so glad Andy loves pumpkin carving too. Some of his recent years he has carved:

Ode to Ohio State:

Photobucket

Yoda:

Photobucket

Buzz and Woody:

Photobucket

Andy is very creative and talented. I think it is so fun!

This year Abe and I scooped out the pumpkins to save time for Andy.

It took Andy two evenings, but he was able to make Abe's request:

Thomas the tank engine.

Photobucket

I tried to help out by making plain old Jack-O-Lanterns. These are our three pumpkins this year:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 1.) Andy really has found his talent in pumpkin carving. Wow. Too bad there's not much of a market for that.

    2.) Your pumpkins are all so perfect! Nice shape, nice color, nice little handle on top. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I like the little hands reaching for the pumpkins in the last pic. Hey there, Eli!

    ReplyDelete