| Eli is excited to be a big brother! |
Part of me feels ready to be through with pregnancy, but I am so unprepared for the baby to come. I have a huge to do list that I need to complete before he arrives, so we're going to buckle down and get as ready as we can in the next month and a half. (Abe and Eli both came early un-induced, so I keep telling myself this baby will be the same. I'll probably be disappointed if I'm wrong. The end of pregnancy is so hard. I'm not even there yet, but I do not want to be pregnant the full 40 weeks.)
Most adorable pregnant lady EVER! That dress is darling too. Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic, Rach!!! Your devotion in exercising is a real inspiration, and I've kept it up pretty well since leaving Ohio, so thanks for that!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with Libby--super cute dress. Is it new? I love that it looks long. I feel like many maternity dresses are way too short.
Thanks you two! Kim gave me this dress and some other cute maternity clothes. (I love free clothes!) Having longer maternity dresses is nice. I have a black maternity dress that I wanted to wear on Sunday, but it's knee length... until my belly grew so big and the dress consequently got shorter. Oh well!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ruth- good for you for still exercising. I'm still Ramping it Up with Debbie as often as I can. It doesn't make up for all the cookies and donuts I've been eating though!