Monday, September 24, 2012

It has been a while...

There were a few years where I was very involved in coupon-ing.  I'd scour the internet looking for the best deals and printable coupons.  I spent hours and hours getting amazing deals.  I still try to stay frugal, but with Abe and Eli getting older I have needed to change how we spent our days.

The place where I could score the best deals was Rite Aid.  They have changed their coupon policies and don't have as many rebate offers, but it's still possible to get a lot of stuff for a little money there.  Last week there was a decent diaper deal that earned me a $10 discount on my next purchase.  Between that discount and some coupons I was able to get all this:


for $3.64 and I earned a $9.99 discount off my next Rite Aid purchase!  I was so excited, I just had to brag a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment