I had this recipe lined up on the menu for this week. (Something easy to try from Pinterest.) As it turns out I have a cold, so some soup was just what I wanted. I really liked how simple it was, and I thought it tasted great too.
I found the recipe here.
Here's the recipe:
Chicken and Noodle Soup
5 cups of chicken broth (boxed or can is fine) (I used chicken base from GFS)
One 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup onions, chopped fine (I added a little extra.)
1/2 cup celery, chopped fine (I added a little extra.)
1/2 cup carrots, chopped fine (I added a little extra.)
1/2 cup green onions, sliced (I added a little extra.)
One 15 oz can of whole kernel corn, drained
Salt and Pepper to taste (I skipped this.)
1 1/2 cup Egg noodles (I used closer to 2 cups.)
2 cups cooked chicken chopped or 2 cans canned cooked chicken (I used cooked chicken.)
Add everything but the noodles and cooked chicken to the crock pot on
Low for 5-6 hours, the last hour turn on High, and add noodles and
chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment