We went apple picking Monday night. We have gone to the same orchard as long as I can remember. As a kid the best part of going back to school was knowing we'd go apple picking, get donuts and cider. I loved canning apples too. (I still do.)
We had a great time picking apples. We went with most of our family here in town, which made it extra fun. Abe and Eli didn't pick many apples. Honestly, Andy picked most of them, what a guy! Here are some pictures:
 |
| 35 weeks along! |
 |
| I think this one is my favorite. I wonder what Andy said to get them to make these silly faces. |
 |
| I love these boys! |
I miss apple picking so much. Fall in Ohio is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteThe silly face picture of Abe and Eli is AWESOME!!! Oh my goodness frame that one! So cute!
ReplyDelete