Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pictures from Christmas

I wanted to get a few pictures posted of Christmas before the New Year, and I am cutting it close! We had a really nice Christmas and are looking forward to whatever 2012 has in store for our family. Happy New Year!

Christmas Eve- New matching PJs for the boys.

Photobucket

Eli loved to play with the nativity under the tree.

Photobucket

At the top of the stairs before opening presents.

Photobucket

Stockings first! Eli was so excited about the little wooden truck in there that he didn't want to open anything else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were able to convince Eli that better things were under the tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abe usually gets new sweaters for Christmas. This year was no exception.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abe loves his new apron from Grandma and Grandpa.

Photobucket

Abe's big gift this year was a Mega Bloks truck. He loves it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a successful Christmas! I especially love the matching pajamas and Eli playing with the Nativity.

    ReplyDelete