Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bedtime

My goal this week is to get to bed earlier. I love to stay up late. The only problem with that is the boys wake up and need my attention, and I am often groggy and not eager to get out of bed. And the thing is, they usually sleep in until 7:30 or 8! It's not like they are early risers themselves. I feel like I have been too lazy for too long and it is time for me to do something about it.

I want to get to bed no later than 11 pm this week. If I am in bed by then I can plan on getting up at 7 am. That is eight hours of sleep. It should be plenty. (It will be once I get Abe back in the habit of sleeping in his own bed.) When I get up at 7 I can exercise before the boys wake up. I have started working from home part time. I have hardly worked at all, but even a few hours of "free time" dedicated to work has made exercising much more difficult for me.

This shouldn't be too hard now that I have made up my mind that I want to do it.

2 comments:

  1. You make me feel so guilty. In Libby's dictionary, 8 AM is NOT sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to feel guilty, Bibs. It's different when you are in college and don't have kids.

    ReplyDelete